What Is Mobile Pet Grooming?
- Posted on Saturday,January28,2012
- in Mobile Pet Grooming
It is professional grooming self-contained in a custom van that arrives at your door to take care of your pet’s grooming needs. Mobile pet grooming is preferred by most of today’s busy pet owners. The convenience for you and the exclusive attention for your pet make it desirable to use a mobile dog grooming service. The inverter furnishes electricity to the dryer, table, clippers, A/C, vacuum, lights and more! A hot water heater ensures the perfect bath temperature and a therapeutic bathing system cleans and soothes your pet.
Do you need to use my electricity or hose?
Nope! Our van is fully equipped with an inverter for electricity and a 65 gallon fresh water reservoir. A separate 65 gallon tank holds our dirty (but entirely biodegradable) soapy water, which we empty back at our office.
But isn’t mobile grooming expensive?
You will pay more for mobile grooming, but not much. On average it will only cost you an additional $10 or $20 and the benefits far outweigh the additional cost…
- You will save yourself so much time and aggravation when you don’t have to rearrange your schedule around dropping off and picking up your pet at the salon.
- You won’t have to worry for one minute about how stressed your pet is sitting in a cage or how long they will be stuck in that cage until you can get there to pick them up. There are NO CAGES in my mobile grooming van!
- Your pet is the only pet in the van during his or her appointment. Your pet gets the undivided attention of the groomer.
- Your pet is not exposed to any other animals and the potential illnesses, parasites, etc.
Call Us at 716-341-9369 to Schedule Your Appointment Today!