Is Mobile Grooming Expensive?
- Posted on Wednesday,May2,2012
- in Mobile Pet Grooming
Mobile grooming may cost you more, but not much. On average you may spend an extra $10 to $20 and the benefits far outweigh the additional cost.
- You will save yourself so much time and aggravation when you don’t have to rearrange your schedule around dropping off and picking up your pet at the salon.
- You won’t have to worry for one minute about how stressed your pet is sitting in a cage or how long they will be stuck in that cage until you can get there to pick them up. There are NO CAGES in my mobile grooming van!
- Your pet is the only pet in the van during his or her appointment. Your pet gets the undivided attention of the groomer.
- Your pet is not exposed to any other animals and the potential illnesses, parasites, etc.